RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Driving Through Intellect
Gathering momentum as I drive through intellect,
seeing visions of perception filling my mind
with their precision and depth.
Lengthy discussions being carried on throughout
the day about decisions of design and painting.
In every aspect all is coming into it's own.
(10: 37 a.m. - 11/19/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Driving Through Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Hiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst