RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Driving Through Intellect
Gathering momentum as I drive through intellect,
seeing visions of perception filling my mind
with their precision and depth.
Lengthy discussions being carried on throughout
the day about decisions of design and painting.
In every aspect all is coming into it's own.
(10: 37 a.m. - 11/19/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Driving Through Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones
- yeah...., Noah Body