DWD SEPT 24TH,2012
Stephen Harper: I'm on your side but I need your assistance,
We need death with dignity despite political resistance,
I get the feeling that Ottawa aristocrats want nothing to change,
If European countries and Oregon have DWD; it's not so strange.
Is it the Ottawa aristocrats that will not let DWD be?
Though Canadians want it in the Health System and free,
It is our Health System that sets us Canadians apart,
But our Health System back then, was far from easy to start.
The next US election is about their Health System start,
Though several US states have taken DWD to heart,
So Stephen: Increase your popularity with DWD soon,
And please don't tell us to wait till the next blue moon.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DWD SEPT 24TH,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- Trap Jaw Ant, Ima Ryma
- We Are Worryors, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- Sonnet.2. A Prisoner's Reverie, Valsa George
- Take Away My Shoes, Tiffany Alexis