Is It Poetry
After all the problems of surviving child hood.
Bullies and beatings and very strange nice teachers.
Greater the problem it seemed to grow like a weed.
Larger rather than smaller by the others perceived,
alone found the path was the way.
And there is this plural mutual misunderstanding,
concerning the symptoms of the adult whom they made.
Then time reached out thine majority.
People actual problems and being ashamed, not saying.
Foolish were they and of I.
And standing in the way you must conform each one thus said.
For that kind of conduct, the person loses self-confidence.
Those are refused, beginnings of the feeling which is isolated.
Dyslexic symptoms do not change the effect on creativity.
Dyslexic symptom only intensifies the need, do not change.
Dyslexic the wiring is wired for the best of our life.
Dyslexic the symptom makes the brain,
to work three times harder than yours to succeed.
Dyslexic, I will never give it up and I will myself to succeed.
Those have the vivid imaginations.
Considerable are these great strengths.
When it is given and not withheld to conform to misunderstanding.
Support and encouragement,
may you then reach your dreams and achieve your success.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dyslexia, Adult by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Dear Katleho, Matthias Pantaleon
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..