Is It Poetry
After all the problems of surviving child hood.
Bullies and beatings and very strange nice teachers.
Greater the problem it seemed to grow like a weed.
Larger rather than smaller by the others perceived,
alone found the path was the way.
And there is this plural mutual misunderstanding,
concerning the symptoms of the adult whom they made.
Then time reached out thine majority.
People actual problems and being ashamed, not saying.
Foolish were they and of I.
And standing in the way you must conform each one thus said.
For that kind of conduct, the person loses self-confidence.
Those are refused, beginnings of the feeling which is isolated.
Dyslexic symptoms do not change the effect on creativity.
Dyslexic symptom only intensifies the need, do not change.
Dyslexic the wiring is wired for the best of our life.
Dyslexic the symptom makes the brain,
to work three times harder than yours to succeed.
Dyslexic, I will never give it up and I will myself to succeed.
Those have the vivid imaginations.
Considerable are these great strengths.
When it is given and not withheld to conform to misunderstanding.
Support and encouragement,
may you then reach your dreams and achieve your success.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dyslexia, Adult by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
- October is next to September تشرين الاول.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns