Each Death Is A Festival!
Above the seventh sky
God cannot sleep.
He cannot rest on the seventh day.
Down the hills creeping and crawling,
His creatures Die for life..
Die of longings, desires and of lust
Die for power, luxury
And Die for love too, a few.
Death is not a negation of life.
It is a creation to eternity.
Upon the hills, in the clouds
Above the moon, the sun
And among the stars
God smiles at his creatures, His guests!
The way we hasten to death.
Each death is a festival to Him
He fills the heaven and the hell
Logs or flowers in the Eden garden?
He does it exceptionally well!
HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Each Death Is A Festival! by HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bluebird Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Space Case File #3,657, Joseph Green
- A Nod to Issa Kobayashi, Arguably my Fav.., Joseph Green
- No one shall, hasmukh amathalal
- Receiving A Post Card, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- my bike is somewhere floating down the m.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Beyond, Anthony Cavuoti
- my love is ten times deeper, Mandolyn Davidson
- The End of a Saner-Than-Most Trip to Wal.., Joseph Green
- Wooden, Mark Heathcote