Each Death Is A Festival!
Above the seventh sky
God cannot sleep.
He cannot rest on the seventh day.
Down the hills creeping and crawling,
His creatures Die for life..
Die of longings, desires and of lust
Die for power, luxury
And Die for love too, a few.
Death is not a negation of life.
It is a creation to eternity.
Upon the hills, in the clouds
Above the moon, the sun
And among the stars
God smiles at his creatures, His guests!
The way we hasten to death.
Each death is a festival to Him
He fills the heaven and the hell
Logs or flowers in the Eden garden?
He does it exceptionally well!
HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Each Death Is A Festival! by HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns