Each Death Is A Festival!
Above the seventh sky
God cannot sleep.
He cannot rest on the seventh day.
Down the hills creeping and crawling,
His creatures Die for life..
Die of longings, desires and of lust
Die for power, luxury
And Die for love too, a few.
Death is not a negation of life.
It is a creation to eternity.
Upon the hills, in the clouds
Above the moon, the sun
And among the stars
God smiles at his creatures, His guests!
The way we hasten to death.
Each death is a festival to Him
He fills the heaven and the hell
Logs or flowers in the Eden garden?
He does it exceptionally well!
HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Each Death Is A Festival! by HABEEBURAHMAN Thaliyil )
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid