The first Love Apple snaked to Her Lover,
The forbidden seduction forever
Busted paradise into sin.
Seduction of the “Evil”,
into the couple's sake,
Reduced eternal LOVE life into shame.
Past is the time to DOMAIN the snake,
Revealing kept secrets, destroying fear, vanishing whatever is fake,
Master Seductive Couple seeking unlimited pleasure into a shake.
A couple united and thirsty for MORE,
Hunger of satisfaction to explore it ALL,
All Fantasies and Hidden desires, His of her, hers of his.
His mysteriously desires by Her instinctively cultured.
Her dreams with wisdom by His experiences mastered.
Perfect connection, secretly kept, to elevate their bodies
beyond its BURST. Eagle Seduction, Shall Eager free Fly,
To Challenge limitation along his Queen.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eagle Seduction by Florida Angel )
- Going Home, Kyle Schlicher
- The Abolition of Reality [Georges Seurat], Adriano Spatola
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)