Dianne Michele Dumas
Little rectangle on a hill
So quiet yet so De Stijl
With multi-colors shinning bright
what a magnificent sight.
For that place in time
You were ingenious by design.
A stamp in history you have made
for all designers to partake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eames by Dianne Michele Dumas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe Conduct, Edgar Albert Guest
- Chums, Edgar Albert Guest
- Lillian's Reading, Edgar Albert Guest
- Passion, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken