Early Works-Catacombs of Natural Beauty
The skies gentler shade than the seas
is hidden momentarily in the breeze.
The clouds that are colourfully crystallised
by the warm beckoning sun in our eyes.
The little bird that swoops and dives
flies the freeways of the skies.
While deep in the evergreen below,
the breeze bends flowers to and fro.
As gentle waters of the stream
reflects the sun in diamond shaped gleams.
As beneath the rippling waters surface
algae and underwater weed is spread out like a velvet green sash.
(Date Written Unknown)
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Early Works-Catacombs of Natural Beauty by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Old Umbrella, Bhaskar Rabha
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma
- A Love Mathematics, Ebi Robert