Eat With Me
Don't stand at my gate a minute long
If you only want to view my lawn.
Don't look through my windows
If you only want to see my pen.
Don't stare at my door
If you only want to look at the knob.
Do enter through my gate freely
Walk into my garden gladly
Knock on my door bravely
And eat with me happily.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eat With Me by Syl Espina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford