just one step up the stair of madness
and i'm in our room
it's still like when it was heaven
and oh that mysterious gloom
absence of control
one day i'll eat you whole
just on step down the stair of reason
and i'm in my usual chair
watching freaks bounce on the television
and oh that stagnant smell
absence of control?
eat you? ? ?
i'll never eat you...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eat You by Max Kuvaev )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Was Lawrence A Sadhu? The Sadhu of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A sad sot..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Do You Think? (Are You Only Gifted & Tal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bereaved, Susmit Panda
- True love, Einar Johan Wetaas
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World.., rajendran muthiah
- Roller Coaster, Jeffrey Lee
- A Late Night Dream, Jeffrey Lee
- Leaving The Campus, Think of I Taking To.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu