Sitting in front of the fire tonight,
Wondering what excitement happens tonight,
Watching my dogs through the night,
Knowing their looking for a fight,
Admiring the quite through the night,
All of a sudden a small dark shadow appears in the night &
I notice the shadow has spikes,
As the spikes appear it becomes clear,
That a echidna has appeared in the night,
Watching the echidna wonder through the night,
All of a sudden my dogs want to fight the echidna tonight,
As my dogs bite down on the echidna tight,
The echidna rolls into a ball of spikes,
As i approach the fight to stop my dogs hurting the echidna tonight,
I notice the blood from the fight,
But i notice the echidna is alright,
It's the dogs blood from the mouth full of spikes,
Now it has become clear that the echidna has nothing to fear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ECHIDNA by colinb bradley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma