Echo of Love
Today, on top of my voice I will shout.....
I love you!
Because there is no one to listen
Nor am listening to anyone
Nor anyone can see me
Nor I can see one.
I want to shout and tell
I love you dear with all my heart.
This one echo of love
Will comes in multitudes of echoes
Will reach my ear
Will fill my heart with wonders of love.
As I am in the eyes of none
Nor anyone in my eyes.
My poems of love which rules my heart
Will speak in volumes.
My echo will flow everywhere.
And return me back
That's what I want.
You can listen me through my poems
And I will listen you too!
Never ever ask me from where I came,
or who am I.
Don't come behind me
I will vanish into thin air.
As I am the only poem
Which will fill your heart with love.
Thats all my intention of
Coming here to sing a song on love.
Am a stranger and unknown
To this poem world.
I will wait for your lovely poem
And you do the same for me too!
We will be touch with each other
Only through these poems.
Let these poem be the bond
Of threading which flow between us.
I love to hear my echo...
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Echo of Love by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo
- Chalo Hum Kho Jate hai, Kisi Ke Ho Jate .., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- dirtY potty polotics - Wippn the fRenzy.., sEaN nOrTh