You did not find me.
I searched and searched,
For years of eternity.
You kept me waiting,
For so long,
That I couldn't stay holding on.
I just wasn't that strong.
But I did hold on.
Oh electric love,
When I found him,
Electric sparks flew.
He looked at me with longing too.
And either way he looked, he looked so good.
But electric love,
Will you hold him for me?
I want to love him,
For an eternity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Electric Love by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mummy Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- Where trees stand in the winter night as.., Gert Strydom
- Sometimes I yearn for you to be near, Gert Strydom
- You Are My Life, Radha; You Are My Heart.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Poem About That Sean Guy, Katty Briones
- Sean, Katty Briones
- The Bath Tub is Optional, Deborah DeNicola
- Moments When I Think I Still Love You, Katty Briones
- Paper Fan, Deborah DeNicola
- Librarians, Bijay Kant Dubey