Electrocuted By A Power Line
He was trying to do a good deed and he died.
A power line fell on a car and trapped the people inside.
He thought he could move the power line off the car and save them.
But when he touched it, it electrocuted him.
The people in the car survived.
But it's sad that that guy is no longer alive.
He wouldn't have tried to move the power line if he'd known.
If you ever see a power line that's down, leave it alone.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Electrocuted By A Power Line by Randy Johnson )
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz