RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Creative rhetoric spreading itself within, sliding into empty spaces where it will ripen, age and become tomorrow's poetry.
Fortunately separating the sadness from elliptical joy, giving many an opportunity to those who are filled with grief and stricken with absolute abandonment.
Prayers and faith hiding somehow in backgrounds of hope, waiting to come forth and ease the pain with creative issues of rhetoric.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elliptical Joy by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis