RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Creative rhetoric spreading itself within, sliding into empty spaces where it will ripen, age and become tomorrow's poetry.
Fortunately separating the sadness from elliptical joy, giving many an opportunity to those who are filled with grief and stricken with absolute abandonment.
Prayers and faith hiding somehow in backgrounds of hope, waiting to come forth and ease the pain with creative issues of rhetoric.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elliptical Joy by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..