I've got influence, am clenching to you.
I am infectious, sticking on your heart.
I do not announce my coming, but here i am.
I am the greater light, showing the light in the dark.
Shall i compare my feelings to you as that of Jesus?
Shall i compare my feelings as to a raining day?
Shall i compare my feelings as the rainbow colors?
Shall i compare my feelings as the melody in a song?
Although, i am not shy, am shyly in love.
Although, i 'v thoughts, i can't perceive love without you & i.
Although, i am questionable, your love answer it all.
Although, the music is playing, your voice echo back at me.
Am carrying a bag of CARE!
Am dressed up with PATIENCE!
Am colorfully painted with JOY!
Am the one they call SUCCESS!
Let me garnish you with my Love...
Let me wrap you with my passion...Let me smooths away the pain, sorrow & disappointment...
Let me wet you with the kisses of Life....
And crown you with.............hmmmm........forever.
SEE THE LIGHT!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EMOTIONS by Blessing Ekpe )
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak