Scanned the whole world through,
Never found a second self -
Who hurt me more than you.
Searched the whole world through,
Never found a forlorn self -
More despondent than you.
Sifted the whole world through,
Never found an assaulted self -
Eroded more than you.
Screened the whole world through,
Never found an insecure self -
Plundered more than you.
Sieved the whole world through,
Never found a single self -
I loved more than you.
Comfort Zone's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empathy by Comfort Zone )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Halloween!, Ronald Chapman
- CAn bAnDy r0uNd JeW, sEaN nOrTh
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI