Empowerment of women
How can we arm the one who is already armed?
How can women empower themselves,
while already in power?
Her flesh is the ground and her love, the goal.
Every man’s aim is to play and earn her, the goal.
Her sex rules men. She, the ruler, makes men slave.
Battles were won and lost by men over women.
Men were dead for the women and by the women.
Women know they are rulers and men are cringers
Women are the cause of tussle; else peace will rule.
Sexuality and hedonism betoken woman’s power.
‘Still more’ means like arming elephants
with larger eyes.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empowerment of women by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra