Theodora (Theo) Onken
I miss you so very much-I miss you- I truly do-
In the hours and days that are empty of your sweet smile...
Where silence echos against the walls and the walls echo only you-
I miss you so very much-I miss you so-I truly do;
Gathering up my memories-Gathering up all of my memories of you...
Arranging them all alphabetically-Alphabetically, i do-
In the silence where emptiness echos-It echos of all that is true...
I gather up my memories-Sweet memories-My memories of you;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((((Empty))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael