Theodora (Theo) Onken
I miss you so very much-I miss you- I truly do-
In the hours and days that are empty of your sweet smile...
Where silence echos against the walls and the walls echo only you-
I miss you so very much-I miss you so-I truly do;
Gathering up my memories-Gathering up all of my memories of you...
Arranging them all alphabetically-Alphabetically, i do-
In the silence where emptiness echos-It echos of all that is true...
I gather up my memories-Sweet memories-My memories of you;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((((Empty))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
Did you read them?
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)