Im just an empty corpse wandering this krupt patetic escuse for a planet earth.
I want no future here.
But I have no other choice.
I dont want to grow up a lie and live like nothings wrong when everything is.
My life was over before it started.
I regret being born.
I wish my mom never had me.
I've ruined people's lives just by my existance.
I dont believe in god. If thier is a god this must be hell.
We people are so stupide and oblivious that we kill ourselfs slowely everyday and dont even realize it and when we do or are told we countinue to do so anyways.
I wish I can just burn it all.
Burn all the human race and watch it all fall untillthere is nothing but ashes and then fall into the remaining flames myself.
Dieing slowly but painfuly.
But I cant so I'm damned here on this idiotic planet lifeless and empty.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty. by love poems )
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss