Im just an empty corpse wandering this krupt patetic escuse for a planet earth.
I want no future here.
But I have no other choice.
I dont want to grow up a lie and live like nothings wrong when everything is.
My life was over before it started.
I regret being born.
I wish my mom never had me.
I've ruined people's lives just by my existance.
I dont believe in god. If thier is a god this must be hell.
We people are so stupide and oblivious that we kill ourselfs slowely everyday and dont even realize it and when we do or are told we countinue to do so anyways.
I wish I can just burn it all.
Burn all the human race and watch it all fall untillthere is nothing but ashes and then fall into the remaining flames myself.
Dieing slowly but painfuly.
But I cant so I'm damned here on this idiotic planet lifeless and empty.
love poems's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty. by love poems )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Not a Real Poem 2, Kim Barney
- A Christmas with Simplicity, Akhtar Jawad
- Mangos and Monkeys, Kim Barney
- Mack, Kim Barney
- Who Told You That?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Two Friends, Kim Barney
- Happy Birthday, Jesus!, Mitta Xinindlu
- Paint my Souls, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Logic in Rhyme 5, Kim Barney
- What about counry, hasmukh amathalal