Feeling empty inside,
dont know how or why,
but this feeling inside.
Confuse loneliness with compassion, or
compassion with loneliness.
Overdose on pills or stimulants,
re-reading your messages, to
decipher the real meaning behind each word.
Initiative or madness,
comparing life to its worth.
Is all this a melody to a 70s pop song
or will love tear us apart again.
For this tears my heart, my mind to shreds.
Leaving this emptiness inside my head.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Empty by Matthew English )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde
- Groupie Grouplets Grouping, Richard Thripp
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman