There is a journey we all take,
To find who we are, what we will be and more.
The journey is endless, for it follows life
the good times and the bad.
the journey is hard but worth while.
It is filled with sadness and grief,
There is danger at every turn, every street.
Though, it isn't all so dark.
Sun shines even in the darkest hour;
as the birds sing, the flowers open.
The path brings you to people, to friends.
AS it goes on, even to love,
To happy times you spend in the sun
with the one that holds your heart.
The journey isendless, but full of hope.
Even when death comes and claims life
it's still not the wnd of the journey,
Only a new begining.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Journey by Kai Schultz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak