There is a journey we all take,
To find who we are, what we will be and more.
The journey is endless, for it follows life
the good times and the bad.
the journey is hard but worth while.
It is filled with sadness and grief,
There is danger at every turn, every street.
Though, it isn't all so dark.
Sun shines even in the darkest hour;
as the birds sing, the flowers open.
The path brings you to people, to friends.
AS it goes on, even to love,
To happy times you spend in the sun
with the one that holds your heart.
The journey isendless, but full of hope.
Even when death comes and claims life
it's still not the wnd of the journey,
Only a new begining.
Kai Schultz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Journey by Kai Schultz )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)