Anthony Taimanglo Taitano
The journey we make in life is long and hard. This
journey which has its crossroads. . . when we get to them.
we have to decide on which road to take, what path to
make and what's down that road. This journey that we must make has many obstacles,
many detours, many signs. We see the signs, but never
heed its warnings, we see the detours in life, but seem
to stray the other way. Life is rough and so is this journey that we're making.
This journey we make has its trail of tears and its path
of happiness, the two never meeting. When finally, we choose our path, we must follow it to
the end, to the end of its road, which is our destiny in
life. That's when life begins.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Journey by Anthony Taimanglo Taitano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak