K. Jared Hosein
(Enlightened) Rainbow Rider
The torrents keep pouring into our life
But I know that for a rainbow to blare,
The rains must come wash away that stench
That lies dormant in the air.
I will help you weather this storm
Until the sun sticks its head out and tells me what to do.
It'll tell me to grab that rainbow
And ride it all the way through meridian,
Back to the other side of you.
K. Jared Hosein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Enlightened) Rainbow Rider by K. Jared Hosein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..