K. Jared Hosein
(Enlightened) Rainbow Rider
The torrents keep pouring into our life
But I know that for a rainbow to blare,
The rains must come wash away that stench
That lies dormant in the air.
I will help you weather this storm
Until the sun sticks its head out and tells me what to do.
It'll tell me to grab that rainbow
And ride it all the way through meridian,
Back to the other side of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Enlightened) Rainbow Rider by K. Jared Hosein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA