Enough With The Damn Crusades
Jess and Moe were in global sales,
Competing with each other to
Customerize males and females
For the biz their Boss was into.
The two had dif'rent sales technique.
Jess was pretty much easy go,
Pitching for a sale mild and meek.
But more of a hothead was Moe.
And so it came as no surprise,
Their clashing styles got in the way.
The Boss saw biz on the demise.
The Boss was upset and did say,
'You two best get along and sell.'
'Cuz my biz is going to hell.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enough With The Damn Crusades by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock