RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Enticing Tomorrow's Existence
Turning centuries over in a mind of ingenuity and
precise moments of actuality.
Rightfully engineering beliefs and edifying thoughts
of both yesterday and future ideas.
Settling in for enticing tomorrows, believing life
will somehow always exist inside an awakened mind.
Counting through years of past endeavors, seeing
pioneers of old, struggle to exist within, watching
future pictures and created images being shown right
now, with no interruptions or comments to coincide
Watching through prisms, glass and rainbows, for
tomorrow's destiny and existence on a future horizon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enticing Tomorrow's Existence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis