RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Enticing Tomorrow's Existence
Turning centuries over in a mind of ingenuity and
precise moments of actuality.
Rightfully engineering beliefs and edifying thoughts
of both yesterday and future ideas.
Settling in for enticing tomorrows, believing life
will somehow always exist inside an awakened mind.
Counting through years of past endeavors, seeing
pioneers of old, struggle to exist within, watching
future pictures and created images being shown right
now, with no interruptions or comments to coincide
Watching through prisms, glass and rainbows, for
tomorrow's destiny and existence on a future horizon.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enticing Tomorrow's Existence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..