Epic of You, Act II
The author has arranged for us to meet.
(How convenient of him.)
We were not prepared for each other,
though we had been waiting many years.
My role was to be
charming, amusing, and attentive
then I devastated you with my intensity.
it was I who was smitten by you,
an angelic creature,
intense pure white beauty
with a radiant afterglow.
Your light poured right through me.
Your aura surrounded me
like an ocean of blue infinity
with turbulent undertows.
I fell hard for you.
I'm still falling.
(End of Act II)
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Epic of You, Act II by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones
- All That I Know, Suburban Lovechild
- I Remained Silent, Lilly Emery
- They touched My Shoulder, Buxton Shippy
- The Outcast, Maverick Jones
- COLORS الالوان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- dont mess with granny smith, lee fones