Captain Cur (England)
Epic of You, Act IV
We rehearsed sporadically together.
We spoke our lines
but there was something more going on,
undercurrents swept us away.
We parted from the script
and started acting like free radicals,
crazy, beyond prediction,
yet contained by necessity.
Still, I can never get enough of you.
Your voice waters the thirsty regions of my heart.
Your eyes lighten my dim view of the world.
Your touch softens and aligns me.
Your heart beats synchronous to mine.
We are lovers at fundamental levels.
A small piece of me dies each time we part.
Yes! I got it bad for you.
I am immense when I am with you.
You fill the vastness of my soul.
I am insignificant when you are gone.
My rhythms are attuned to yours.
Let us ride the waves, waves that have no end.
Let us take advantage of our possibilities.
Let us love vehemently!
Let's experience it all!
Let us act together.
I love you!
End of Act IV
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.