Dr Tapan Kumar Pradhan
When I think of you, my love
Fountains within my heart surge up;
But when I no more think but dream
Of you, my eyes then dampen and swim
In my heart's crystalline tear trough.
When I look at you, my dear
'Tis the assailments of your eyes I fear;
But when I no more look but paint
You on my mind's blank canvass, latent
Within me your lips' soft music I hear.
When I kiss and caress you, honey
Our bodies betraying us commit felony;
But when I caress you no more, of course
But let my pining soul mingle with yours -
Only then we see Love's Epiphany.
Dr Tapan Kumar Pradhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Epiphany by Dr Tapan Kumar Pradhan )
Did you read them?
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz