I want the memory erased
Of all that we used to be
I dont ever want to remember
That saddend side of me.
I never would have wanted to forget
All the love that we shared,
All the memories that we made,
All the times that we cared...
But the memory I remember most
Is the one where you leave
Turning your back on me, and on us
It's the only memory I can see
I can remember all the way back
To when our love amounted to so much
No matter how much I loved you...
It never seemed to be enough.
No time to reconsider
Giving me another second chance
No faith in our love and compassion
No hope for our romance.
You made your choice
And let all we had go.
That's why I want to erase your memory...
And forget all that I know.
Eudora M.A.S.S.A.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eraser by Eudora M.A.S.S.A. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- My last regret, Eliza Clair
- My Hometown Today, Dr Ronnie Bai
- Half ajar, Mark Heathcote
- Driftwood (II), Dr Ronnie Bai
- Indian Egnlish, Where Is It? Who The Spe.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Blankets Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Aisle of our hope's, Elvis Airohi
- A Little While, Luo Zhihai
- Tomb-sweeping Day, Miss Our Grandpa and .., Luo Zhihai
- Not Tied To Limits Of Reality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak