I want the memory erased
Of all that we used to be
I dont ever want to remember
That saddend side of me.
I never would have wanted to forget
All the love that we shared,
All the memories that we made,
All the times that we cared...
But the memory I remember most
Is the one where you leave
Turning your back on me, and on us
It's the only memory I can see
I can remember all the way back
To when our love amounted to so much
No matter how much I loved you...
It never seemed to be enough.
No time to reconsider
Giving me another second chance
No faith in our love and compassion
No hope for our romance.
You made your choice
And let all we had go.
That's why I want to erase your memory...
And forget all that I know.
Eudora M.A.S.S.A.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eraser by Eudora M.A.S.S.A. )
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)