I want the memory erased
Of all that we used to be
I dont ever want to remember
That saddend side of me.
I never would have wanted to forget
All the love that we shared,
All the memories that we made,
All the times that we cared...
But the memory I remember most
Is the one where you leave
Turning your back on me, and on us
It's the only memory I can see
I can remember all the way back
To when our love amounted to so much
No matter how much I loved you...
It never seemed to be enough.
No time to reconsider
Giving me another second chance
No faith in our love and compassion
No hope for our romance.
You made your choice
And let all we had go.
That's why I want to erase your memory...
And forget all that I know.
Eudora M.A.S.S.A.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eraser by Eudora M.A.S.S.A. )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan
- Oh, Those Days of Black 'n White Cookies.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Golden Dreams, Ron Baratono
- Change Of Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak