Erotic Lullaby For Bedding, After Roethke
Belly belly the hard boiled egg.
I map out of a dream.
Love a long necked boy.
Dance lips! Leaves of legion.
Jelly, yard dog! Leap to June.
Suckle me, honey,
long necked, boney onion.
Why cry when peeled?
Count the rings of a tree,
the circles of a breath.
The nose is a love.
Press me, press me.
Iron me soft.
A breath leans,
nape of jeans falling.
Wedge me, wedge me.
Be an ax.
Clap me, trunk of calcium,
bone of need.
Sing, throat, puller of weeds,
I day your arbor.
You arbor my seed,
egg of sway.
long necked, naked boy.
Lather I'd rather thee.
All egg is joy.
Warren Falcon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Erotic Lullaby For Bedding, After Roethke by Warren Falcon )
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
- We are superior to all, Aftab Alam
- Love Deity, Aftab Alam
- Your Love Affairs With Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- With love affairs, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)