RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Essence From Above
Philanthropic wisdom continually creates new places of natural desires, bringing peaceful coexistence into the bright light of tomorrow.
Shining outwardly, exposing the beauty of unfurling thoughts as they are being born in a poetical interlude with a passion and earnest essence from above.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Essence From Above by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Can't Go Home Again, Rich Reitz
- Seagull Halo, Saiom Shriver
- Don't Mean Nothin', Rich Reitz
- Rat Race, Rich Reitz
- ZZ How Lou Gehrig And Mao Tse Tung Got L.., Saiom Shriver
- Stygian, Saiom Shriver
- Last Laugh, Rich Reitz
- Demons On My Path, Albert Martin
- Karma, Rich Reitz
- A letter of goodbye, Afrodita Alkline