If I could say, ......
I forgot everything.
I kept a room in my passion
I lost my treasure
I want to start again.
I don't know why........
Does my mind become dormant in some occasion?
Do I feel her touch in nature?
Does she come in my illusion?
Does it hurt to walk in same manner?
I feel lonely as........
I walk aside the river,
I do not get the smell of soil as before,
I notice that the flowers are not blooming as earlier,
I miss you buddy as I'm unable to forget splendor.
It's not too late! Come on buddy.....
Our world is still covered with green meadow,
Buds in my verdant garden are growing again to bloom,
Blue hills are still covered with snow,
We will sing that mellow song to share our dream.
Sankar Sehanabis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eternal Friendship by Sankar Sehanabis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A LITTLE BIT CRAZY, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey