If I could say, ......
I forgot everything.
I kept a room in my passion
I lost my treasure
I want to start again.
I don't know why........
Does my mind become dormant in some occasion?
Do I feel her touch in nature?
Does she come in my illusion?
Does it hurt to walk in same manner?
I feel lonely as........
I walk aside the river,
I do not get the smell of soil as before,
I notice that the flowers are not blooming as earlier,
I miss you buddy as I'm unable to forget splendor.
It's not too late! Come on buddy.....
Our world is still covered with green meadow,
Buds in my verdant garden are growing again to bloom,
Blue hills are still covered with snow,
We will sing that mellow song to share our dream.
Sankar Sehanabis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eternal Friendship by Sankar Sehanabis )
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Len Webster's 'Happiness', Len Webster
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Lesson, Roger McGough
- A Devoted Teacher, Joseph T. Renaldi
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(November 9 - 1937)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Robert Louis Stevenson