If I could say, ......
I forgot everything.
I kept a room in my passion
I lost my treasure
I want to start again.
I don't know why........
Does my mind become dormant in some occasion?
Do I feel her touch in nature?
Does she come in my illusion?
Does it hurt to walk in same manner?
I feel lonely as........
I walk aside the river,
I do not get the smell of soil as before,
I notice that the flowers are not blooming as earlier,
I miss you buddy as I'm unable to forget splendor.
It's not too late! Come on buddy.....
Our world is still covered with green meadow,
Buds in my verdant garden are growing again to bloom,
Blue hills are still covered with snow,
We will sing that mellow song to share our dream.
Sankar Sehanabis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eternal Friendship by Sankar Sehanabis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pas teje vrapoja, skender iljaz braka
- Takim miqesh..., skender iljaz braka
- Loti i engjellit dhe loti i djallit, skender iljaz braka
- Prime Truth - 12, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 11, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 10, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Flying Dutchman , Gert Strydom
- Tu ktheva, o det., skender iljaz braka
- Shkujdesur ecja rrugeve te qytetit, skender iljaz braka
- Retrospektive, skender iljaz braka