Abby Christeen Whaley
Love,4 letters and 1 word
What it is? we may never know...
But love is eternal and fills with happiness.
I love you but..
No there is no meaning of this word 'but'
My eternal love for you will never stop
It will always be with you and me
Your are the moon and I'm your stars
I'm your sun and you are my sky
Your are my first, my last and my everything
And my eternal love is forever..
weather we're not together or we are.
'I will love you until a day after forever' -Beautiful Creatures
Abby Christeen Whaley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eternal Love by Abby Christeen Whaley )
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gathering Compensation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 2 of A Kind, Josep Rodriguez
- पाऊस ओथंबुन वाहत असताना..., Amit Anjarlekar
- sometimes we all, Ben Paynter
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)