The trail that leads to eternity on this Earth?
We see a diviner purpose to the trial,
We’re searching for the exact system,
The real approach to humanity is within us.
The trial of the pathway so grandly admired
Is so straight that the birds and the animals smile.
The bird shall fly with wings of gold,
Then we strive more than the animals.
Human trials and tribulations surprise nobody
But the judge of nature, and the world of delight.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternal Trail by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols