Okay get out your problems class,
said the evil Mrs. Flass.
I really hated math,
more than taking a cold bath.
What is seven times two,
come on surely one of us knew.
But I was too distracted by something else,
a boy in fact saught out to get me.
Not in a bad way...
He glanced my way during class
And all I can think in my head.
Connor I am surely dead...
since you never loved me so.
and my feelings for you would come and go...
Oh Connor I do love thee...
until the end of eternity
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity Love by Brooke Audino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman