Okay get out your problems class,
said the evil Mrs. Flass.
I really hated math,
more than taking a cold bath.
What is seven times two,
come on surely one of us knew.
But I was too distracted by something else,
a boy in fact saught out to get me.
Not in a bad way...
He glanced my way during class
And all I can think in my head.
Connor I am surely dead...
since you never loved me so.
and my feelings for you would come and go...
Oh Connor I do love thee...
until the end of eternity
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity Love by Brooke Audino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker