Eternity Of Silence
The wings were struggling
On a leaden sky,
Distorting the space and time
The eternity of silence,
Was dividing my morbidity,
It was separating the flight
From the oblivion....
I needed to escape
From the illusion, that absorbs everything
And from the disillusionment, that digest all....
So, give me your warm hand.
I know, it is a hand of a man.
My fingers will touch you
And I will kiss your silence.
You can give me the strength
The great symphony of life.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eternity Of Silence by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez