I stood on sunsets beach, gulls circling,
hovering fish husks...long gone.
One, lone feather, spiraling ocean incense
of lost continents at rest...out there....
Below dolphins' arced grey backs...horizon storms...
Tucked in my hair....leaving footprints
to sand crabs, I walked far, as stars quietly haloed,
crowning universes, folding glitter
into the night.
I walked to sunrise stillness, breathlessness.
Mirroring creation...one handful of water.
Down the dunes came a little child
running a kite.
'What do you see? ' Piping tiny.
And walked through the child,
elysabeth faslund's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.........................Eternitys Beaches by elysabeth faslund )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- -, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine