Love love love Rachel Ann Butler
(Dedicated to the unknown gardener)
Clemency in disposition to all that pass my way,
grace will follow?
Cautiously be sagacious in my impetuous desires,
perchance I receive the object of my will.
Absence of speech is courteous, I treasure preserving pauciloquy.
Declared forever, exulation, when we share tutelage of our hearts.
Waiting for him,
I die before a waterfalls as only his lips,
hold Adam’s ale.
Love love love Rachel Ann Butler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ethereal by Love love love Rachel Ann Butler )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Becoming An Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chosen Path, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I've Killed, Mr. Nobody
- Treasuring Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flair, douglas scotney
- Feel the pain, gajanan mishra
- Inhaling Breaths Of Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where Chants Collide, Richard Jarboe
- SUPER LOVER~~ Michael Mcparland! ! ! !, Mr. Nobody