Love love love Rachel Ann Butler
(Dedicated to the unknown gardener)
Clemency in disposition to all that pass my way,
grace will follow?
Cautiously be sagacious in my impetuous desires,
perchance I receive the object of my will.
Absence of speech is courteous, I treasure preserving pauciloquy.
Declared forever, exulation, when we share tutelage of our hearts.
Waiting for him,
I die before a waterfalls as only his lips,
hold Adam’s ale.
Love love love Rachel Ann Butler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ethereal by Love love love Rachel Ann Butler )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Poem of the Day
- My Astrological Calculations Just For Fun!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Forever Love, Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 17, Michael P. McParland
- Osho, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Many Third-Classers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- As A Man, I Hate The Fanatic The Most, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Bapu, In Your Memory, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant