For my thousand dreams and broken wing,
As some final words what would you sing?
How gentle I was or how righteous my acts,
In midst of strong winds how I stayed intact!
How much I loved and how I’ll be missed,
How boldly I saw death and gently kissed,
What would you say? The truth or some lie?
While mourning for me when I simply die?
Silence will win where life looses the game,
Unspoken words cause tears from my frame!
Magic Box's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Eulogy by Magic Box )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver
- Stop the dance, gajanan mishra
- Beautiful Wisdom, Lilly Emery
- A Silent Heart, Aanuoluwa Adebanjo
- It is all nectar, gajanan mishra
- Poverty In The 21st Century, Winston Harding
- Gentle Roach, Saiom Shriver