Every Day I See A Different Sky
EVERY DAY I SEE A DIFFERENT SKY
Every day I see a different Sky
And do not know how to name it-
Every day I hear myself inside
And know other sensations
I never knew before –
We are always learning and changing-
No matter how deeply we remain ourselves-
Time and Life always take us elsewhere
And Experience makes us new and different always
Whether we want it to or not-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Day I See A Different Sky by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono