Every Generation Are Different.
Every generation have it's own temptation
Never the one what they know or have already a sure solution.
That is why no matter what happens, face your challenge
Know you caused & you are the only one to solve it, without anger or revenge.
Blaming the world for your own ignorance or mistake
Is foolish & you never learn, but sadly brake,
Stand up, be strong, forgive yourself, but never do that anymore
Know that everything is passing, but if you do not learn, you get the encore.
So, be wise, be kind, respect all, & enjoy your moment,
Know that you have the built in wisdom & you are competent,
Only goodness and kindness follow you in every step,
Life is for enjoying, happiness within your soul, what you have to unwrap.
But never do anything why you will be sorry later.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Generation Are Different. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala
- Passenger, Georgina WilksWiffen
- I Raise A Toast To The Rising Sun, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Am An Indian English Poetess, You Call.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Month of Happiness, Robert Bly
- My Garden At Night, Alexander Johnson
- You're Magic, Michael McParland
- Why Not Stand Up?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Not Stand Up, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unruly Wind, Ozgur Ircan