Every Generation Are Different.
Every generation have it's own temptation
Never the one what they know or have already a sure solution.
That is why no matter what happens, face your challenge
Know you caused & you are the only one to solve it, without anger or revenge.
Blaming the world for your own ignorance or mistake
Is foolish & you never learn, but sadly brake,
Stand up, be strong, forgive yourself, but never do that anymore
Know that everything is passing, but if you do not learn, you get the encore.
So, be wise, be kind, respect all, & enjoy your moment,
Know that you have the built in wisdom & you are competent,
Only goodness and kindness follow you in every step,
Life is for enjoying, happiness within your soul, what you have to unwrap.
But never do anything why you will be sorry later.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Generation Are Different. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher
- Withpout A White European Wife, One Cann.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- For Instance, Everything May Be Divisibl.., G.C. Waldrep
- A Bird Is A Desperate, G.C. Waldrep
- Area Of Dog, G.C. Waldrep
- Sonnet: Has the End Come?, Dr John Celes
- Time Is The Distance, Kyle Schlicher
- What is Performance, G.C. Waldrep
- What is a Soprano, G.C. Waldrep