Every Generation Are Different.
Every generation have it's own temptation
Never the one what they know or have already a sure solution.
That is why no matter what happens, face your challenge
Know you caused & you are the only one to solve it, without anger or revenge.
Blaming the world for your own ignorance or mistake
Is foolish & you never learn, but sadly brake,
Stand up, be strong, forgive yourself, but never do that anymore
Know that everything is passing, but if you do not learn, you get the encore.
So, be wise, be kind, respect all, & enjoy your moment,
Know that you have the built in wisdom & you are competent,
Only goodness and kindness follow you in every step,
Life is for enjoying, happiness within your soul, what you have to unwrap.
But never do anything why you will be sorry later.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Generation Are Different. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery