Every Generation Are Different.
Every generation have it's own temptation
Never the one what they know or have already a sure solution.
That is why no matter what happens, face your challenge
Know you caused & you are the only one to solve it, without anger or revenge.
Blaming the world for your own ignorance or mistake
Is foolish & you never learn, but sadly brake,
Stand up, be strong, forgive yourself, but never do that anymore
Know that everything is passing, but if you do not learn, you get the encore.
So, be wise, be kind, respect all, & enjoy your moment,
Know that you have the built in wisdom & you are competent,
Only goodness and kindness follow you in every step,
Life is for enjoying, happiness within your soul, what you have to unwrap.
But never do anything why you will be sorry later.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Generation Are Different. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Felicia Dorothea Hemans
(25 September 1793 – 16 May 1835)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)