Is It Poetry
Every Night Some One Leaves
Every day before night often is.
Grasping for the open source,
high in the clouds it is close.
A friendly face I came through.
The day that moving water stopped,
I understand that feeling full,
glazed eyes, my smothered memories.
When they greet me at the top.
I see that someone I once knew,
never wants to leave.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Every Night Some One Leaves by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus