Sean Joyce (17 April Everyear / Galway, Ireland)
Everything Is Broken
My i-Pod is broken
well it works socially
read full text »
Poet Other Poems
- 1 2 3 4 wait a while and I'll write some...
- A Country Road (Everybody has one)
- A New Zealand Beach
- A one sided conversation between friends
- A Painted God (Based on a true story)
- A Pantoum in the New Zealand Bush
- A Poem Knows More Than It Says
- A rainbow morphs to a gothic arch a cert...
- A ring of expletives around my head goin...
- A Ruthless View
- A Smiling Child on a Clattering Tram
- A smiling child on a clattering tram, lo...
- About Hungry Children and Land Mines
- Afterwards, when the spaces were empty t...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afterwards, when the spaces were empty the day grew darker and by Sean Joyce )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley