Everything is modification of nature
Everything everything everything
Happy unhappy honour dishonour.
Rising above yourself means touching truth
Touching the truth means knowing and realizing the self.
O my dear, You are the abode of truth, Ultimate Truth
You are the same endowed with form and also without form
You are the same in smell and also in taste
You are the same as burning fire and fire in a piece of wood.
You are the truth and Truth You are, my dear
You are above nature, nature is with You, it is clear.
Truth is Your grandeur, Truth is divine glory
Truth is Your ray, Truth is above nature.
Our life is Truth-chapter
Wherein You dwell, my dear with pleasure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Everything Is by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Alter Ego, Foster Teegarden
- Pigeon, Foster Teegarden
- Idle mind at rest, hasmukh amathalal
- Against nature, gajanan mishra
- Train, Foster Teegarden
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley