Everything is modification of nature
Everything everything everything
Happy unhappy honour dishonour.
Rising above yourself means touching truth
Touching the truth means knowing and realizing the self.
O my dear, You are the abode of truth, Ultimate Truth
You are the same endowed with form and also without form
You are the same in smell and also in taste
You are the same as burning fire and fire in a piece of wood.
You are the truth and Truth You are, my dear
You are above nature, nature is with You, it is clear.
Truth is Your grandeur, Truth is divine glory
Truth is Your ray, Truth is above nature.
Our life is Truth-chapter
Wherein You dwell, my dear with pleasure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Everything Is by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat