Everywhere In The World
everywhere in the world there are motels
with empty parking lots
waiting for couples
temporarily in love
without useless baggage.
in the nameless rooms,
everywhere the same,
they tame their bodies
they mark territories
with wet towels,
fingerprints on empty bottles,
drops of sweat
on the pillows.
they fasten buttons, belts, buckles,
fix their hair,
burn lips with
the last kiss.
they go back to their houses
cat and dog
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everywhere In The World by Ivona Sophia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- habit, laxami Cards
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..