RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Thoughts of another are disturbing as they whittle and
Watching the death of a supposed friendship fills me
with anger, as I think of all the lies that have been
This being is a repository for deceit and defamation
as it plays it's part well.
Staying away, out of the same atmosphere, will bring
great peace to my own soul.
Having this person in my life is much too dangerous
for my well-being.
Walking away, keeping my back at all times in their
direction so I don't have to see the evil on their
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Evil Faces by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery