All things must change
in the fullness of time,
and the dawn shall come,
albeit in shadowed tones in its coming.
Seeping into man’s being
and stealing the darkness,
it shall wrest his heart from the grip of death.
Lifting the mind above all things
set in this baleful world,
in its beauty, to be unfurled.
The dawn shall come,
albeit in shadowed tones.
Valerie Dohren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Evolution by Valerie Dohren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella