At first i felt a little bad for you,
I felt a little sad for you,
but then i was just glad for you,
cuz you got what you deserve,
You havent got me anymore,
your someone i dont wanna see anymore,
I couldnt believe you anymore,
because your just a liar,
I never loved you, you know,
if you loved me you never let it show,
and now im glad you had to go,
because i have moved on,
You can watch me walk as i walk away,
cuz im not an idiot, Im not gonna stay.
and i have only one thing left to say,
'Screw you! ! '
Oh and one more thing before i forget,
your with her, but you'll regret,
you'll be missin me i bet,
but you had your chance.
Savannah Allison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ex-Boyfriend by Savannah Allison )
- The girl of great beauty was not to be f.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns