No ifs and buts and frets on time gone astray
We were exactly where supposed to be each day.
We were exactly at the right place with right face
Not drifting around but knocking the right address.
No ifs and buts and frets deeming years as waste
We were exactly on the right track doing our best.
We were exactly picking of all the choices the choice
Not straying but staying to listen to our inner voice.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exactly by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah
- Mendel Anxiety, RISHAD MKPNR
- Beauty Falls..., John Ugolo Umah
- Flooded street, gajanan mishra
- Cloud Maker, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Meditate On..., John Ugolo Umah
- In-Between The Rain, glen salem
- The Spear That Shakes, Tosin Abegunde
- Groupie Grouplets Grouping, Richard Thripp
- Let the Lines Come, Shalom Freedman