Exactly I can not
Exactly I can not say
Where this story begins
And How I became a
Part and parcels of
Everything and everybody.
Everything and everybody
Revolves round me
That I can say
Without any question
You are at the center.
I can not say
Who are You and
How You become mine
By this time around
Cool down cool down.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exactly I can not by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai